Sunday, April 29, 2012

We finally took the plunge!

Rett experienced his first dose of oatmeal cereal today! He did such a great job. I had him in the bumbo on the floor and feed him the oatmeal. He was so eager that he started to just feed himself! I think it's fair to say that more food ended up in his tummy rather than his clothes, but who knows!

I had given him smashed up avocado the other day. He was hysterical! I think the smooth texture of the mashed up avocado got to him. He just shivered all over!





As you probably noticed little Toby just had to join us for a family first!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like we've been blogging at the same time!:) So glad that he did good with it and I'm very proud of you! I love that he is wearing the bebe' bib that me and mom bought years ago! Can't wait til you're here in a few weeks...I'm starting the countdown! Love you!

    ReplyDelete