Monday, September 19, 2011

It's that time...


This past Saturday I had my first baby shower. It was so wonderful to have so many friends and family gathered in one place to celebrate such a sweet blessing.






 The pink and blue were such a great idea! We got so much great stuff that I almost don't know what to do with everything!

35 weeks

We have completed all the sewing projects in the nursery. I haven't posted any pictures because I want to get the room completed before sharing it. The curtains behind me are in the nursery. They add such a great touch of color and spunk to the room!

I continue to feel pretty good. I have my next appointment on the 30th which the midwife will start checking to see if I'm dilated. I'm having more and more of the Braxton-Hicks contractions to the point of waking me up in the middle of the night. Regardless of how ready we are or not, this baby is coming! We can't wait...

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful shower & so fun to be with all. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. love you more. mommee

    ReplyDelete