Needless to say it's been crazy the past couple of weeks trying to prepare for little Goodsell. In the past 2 weeks I've had my work shower and attempting to finish getting the room together. Today I go to my doctor's appointment to see if I'm doing anything. The Braxton Hick contractions are getting a little more noticeable and frequent. I'm definitely feeling pretty tired after my 12 hour shift and have been spreading them out throughout a week's time. My days off seem to be consumed with rest rather than cleaning... which desperately needs to get done!
 |
| 36 weeks |
Rusty wanted to do something special for the delivery. I'm not really a jewelry girl and more about the thought behind a gift. Rusty found this girl that makes laboring gowns and asked her to make a basket full of goodies. It had the gown, stress relieving sack with lavender in it, burpcloths, eye pillow, and a swaddle blanket. He even picked out the fabrics. It was such a sweet and thoughtful gift. The girl's website is http://www.laboroflovegowns.com/
 |
| 37 weeks |
My work threw me a shower at one of my friend's homes. It was so great to have all these women under one roof and it not be work. I can honestly say that I work with a great group of ladies. It truly is a family.
 |
| I just loved the cupcakes! Especially since I love the bird theme! |
 |
| My sweet coworkers |
 |
| My hostesses: Christina, Mary Emily, Jenna, Leigh, and Kara (with Ava) |
|
|
They say you follow the pattern of how your mom delivered, which would mean that this baby will be late. Although Rusty thinks that the baby will be here next week! I guess we will see!
What a neat gift rusty got u! And the cupcakes were adorable! Fun times :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was such a fun gathering...everything looked so nice & I know you'll love your goodie basket when you're at the hospital. Keeping you in prayers as the days draw closer to you giving birth. Love you more. mommee
ReplyDeleteAwwww Rusty! What a thoughtful gift! And Sarah, you look fab for a girl seconds from having a baby!
ReplyDelete