After the pediatrician, Rett and I ventured out to the grocery store. We didn't have many things to buy so we were in and out quickly. Rett was so great and didn't fuss at all. I know alot of this has to do with the newborn phase, but I'll take it!
On Thursday, Rett turned 2 weeks old! I can't believe how much he has already changed. He is starting to sleep in 3 hour intervals at night and learning a schedule. I just ordered the book Baby Wise (as suggested by alot of friends) and have The Happiest Baby on the Block. I'm hoping to be able to guide Rett in all of us getting some more sleep.
Our sweet friend Laurel came to meet Rett. Laurel has been a good friend since college and pivotol in my walk with the Lord. Thank you for the wonderful meal Laurel. We loved seeing you!
On Saturday, Rusty and I went to Gentry Farms with his sister Kelley and niece Isabella. Gentry Farms is a little pumpkin patch with kid activities. Although Rett was a little too young, it was so fun to get to take him to take pictures.
| Our Little Pumpkin! |
Well I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween. We of course will be camping out at our house passing out candy!
| Thanks Gigi for my pumpkin outfit! |



aaahhh, such sweet pictures... he looks so cute in his pumpkin outfit & what fun pics at the pumpkin patch! can't wait for our next visit but until then, skype is great! love you
ReplyDeletefun pictures! ahhhh we can't (or I--i guess i should say : ) can't wait to me get my hands on that little fella!!! sweet and fun pictures! miss you all!
ReplyDelete