Monday, December 19, 2011

2 Month Pictures and Christmas Countdown

Here are some pictures I meant to post with Everett's 2 months post. He's weighing in at 12 pounds and we go for our 2 month checkup on January 2nd. I'm very eager to hear all of his measurements and where he plots on the grafts! He's only 2 months but I can barely put his 3 months clothing on! Thank goodness for older sisters that had boys! They have been life savers!


Look at those kissable lips!


As for Christmas, we are getting ready in this house! We got Everett's stocking from PBK the other day. He's the only one with an official stocking.
You can see Rusty (blue on right), mine (green on left) and Toby's (red on right) stockings.

Our tree... it always remains crooked because Toby jumps in it and attempts to climb it. No literally... jumps into it!
Only 6 more days! Are you all done with your shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment