Monday, May 7, 2012

A 30th to remember

This past Wednesday was my 30th birthday. My sweet husband threw me a wonderful Italy style party. Not only did my sweet husband work so hard so did family and friends. I couldn't have picture a better evening with the people I love!

What details! My sister-in-law did all the decorations. If you want to hire her let me know:)


Sweet friends cooking away!



The backyard had lights everywhere!


Everyone got dressed up.

Great friends

The cake read "Oh no, the big 30!"

It was a night full of great food, great wine, and great friends. So thankful for everyone!

Meanwhile, Rett is enjoying his food! My sister has given me alot of insight about feeding. I really have no clue but thankfully she told me I could give more than just a Tbsp of cereal. Needless to say Rett is very thankful for his Aunt Jesso!


First time peas!!

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely dinner pary! so pretty! did you rent chairs and tables?

    ReplyDelete