I first went down to AL to spend some one on one time with my sister Jes. It was a much needed time. I wish my sisters lived closer to me. I can only imagine how our days would plan out with all the kids.
Her boys enjoyed Rett so much. It was really sweet to have Brody ask if he could hold Rett for the 20th time. I think by the end of our 1.5 week travel, Rett was done with little hands, but it was still sweet. Even if it was every day:)
Once we had some sister time, we packed up the car and headed down to Santa Rosa beach. Yes; me and my sister with 3 boys. This trip made me realized what a big family could possibly look like... utter chaos. But it was fine. All 3 boys did pretty well in the 5 hour trip.
Once we got there my sister with her 3 kiddos and mom and stepdad arrived. All the hubbys came the following Wednesday. The house was equipped with a pool and just across the street from the beach. It was a little different having a little one to care for but I was still able to get some sun time here and there.
We had a great first family vacation.







Love that pic of you and Rusty!
ReplyDelete