 |
| The chef at hard work! |
This past Saturday Rusty and I had a day filled with activities. Rusty's birthday is this coming Tuesday and since our anniversary was on Thursday, we planned a full day of celebration. First we started out with a couples massage. And let me tell you it was much needed. We picked up some lunch afterwards and headed home to enjoy some Olympics. Then we left for our Date Night Dinner Cooking Class. It was so much fun! We had a chef and worked with 3 other couples to make an incredible meal. The meal consisted of mushroom stuffed pork loin, blue cheese souffle, lobster cakes, asparagus with an amazing sauce, and finished with cheese cake for dessert. It was probably one of my most favorite dates we have been on.
 |
| Making the souffle, not an easy task and one I probably won't do again. |
|
|
|
|

The finished product! I plan on definitely making that pork loin and asparagus dish!
No comments:
Post a Comment