I was Molly Mol and Rusty was Nitorious Nick, the North side mob boss that everyone is afraid of and does whatever he wants. I was an aspiring actress/singer that was only with Nick because he could get me into Hollywood. The setting was the 1920's. Rusty ended up being the character that gets murdered and of course I had no clue who it was. It was such a great evening with friends!
![]() |
| Clearly I have no clue how to smoke a cigarette. |
Everett is growing like a weed. He has gotten another tooth and eating us out of house and home! We enjoy him so much and are so thankful for the gift of little Rett.
I'm having to work a lot of weekends lately. Rusty and Everett find many things to do together. I love that they have this special time just the two of them even if it is hard to be away.
Rusty decided to experiment with pineapple.



How fun...love the costumes! And I had no idea that Rett had his 1st tooth, much less another one! So thanks for filling the out-of-town aunt in on this important milestone! :) Love you!
ReplyDelete