So as of Saturday I am officially 15 weeks. I can't believe I'm almost 1/2 way through the pregnancy. Rusty and I go in 2 weeks to our doctor to make our 20 week ultrasound appointment. But don't get excited too much, Rusty and I have decided to not find out the sex of the baby. I know alot of people think we are crazy, but it's so much more than just finding out the sex. Regardless, we are so honored and thrilled to be carrying for this life.
My birthday was yesterday and I was very much spoiled by my sweet husband. I came home Sunday night after working 3 days in a row to a clean house! Rusty had taken the day to clean the entire house for me and had bought these beautiful candles and plug in scents. He also put up some decorations. Birthdays in my house were very much a big deal, so I have to say that I still love when they are made a big deal. The next morning (my actual birthday) Rusty woke me up to New Kids on the Block "Happy Birthday" song. My mom used to wake us up to this when NKOTB were big, so it's always a sweet memory when Rusty does this. Then we went to breakfast, workout, took a nap, and ended the day having a wonderful Italian dinner with our closest friends. It was truly a wonderful birthday.

YAY! i love that y'all are blogging :) and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! love u to pieces...xoox.
ReplyDeleteHey SA! OH MY GOODNESS! Why is it every year I call and wish you a Happy Birthday on the 3rd! Why....... So in good Jenny fashion, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
ReplyDeleteYou look sooo cute!!! Thank you guys for sharing this!
I LOVE YOU!
JP
That has got to be the cutest little bitty baby bump I have ever seen! Love u! Only 6 more wks til I'm there!
ReplyDeleteso cute : ) so you actually showing a little bump : ) are those even maternity clothes, or still regular stuff?
ReplyDeleteyou added him..... you are too cute. :)
ReplyDelete