Friday, August 19, 2011

30 weeks

This past weekend came and went. We had my mom and sisters in town to celebrate her 60th birthday and for a girl's weekend.

I'm 30 weeks and feeling pretty good. I have some issues with occassional swollen feet and fatigue but all in all I'm feeling great. We went to our OB appointment on Tuesday and she said the baby was already head down! Now the baby can change positions, but she said it's very likely that the baby could just stay like this. I was so grateful to hear and even shocked... our baby is already so smart:) The heart rate was strong with 150 bpm. I'm definitely feeling more and more kicks with some distinct feet or hands being noted.

In a couple weeks, one of my best friend's mom's is going to help make the crib bedding and curtains. I'm so excited to get this project completed. We were able to put up the baby furniture and immediately Toby thought it was for him. I think we have a serious problem on our hands!




Rusty made sure he was out of the house for the girl weekend. He and Matt went to CO!


2 comments:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY love this pic of Toby!!! I love this cat, such personality. Of course Toby is going to try to make sure the mattress is comfy enough for baby G...I'm sure that was it. It brought back great memories of how Muffy loved to get in Stephy's crib w/ her...so sweet & I'm sure Stephy loved it too...Toby just might take on the role of 'protector' for baby G & feel a need to guard baby by sleeping at baby's feet! oh, good luck w/ that :) love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the crib..... can't wait to see it in person! :)

    ReplyDelete