Sunday, August 28, 2011

32 weeks

This past Saturday marks our 32nd week. Only 2 more months until this baby arrives! We have been trying to prepare the room as best as we can. Rusty put up the blinds, finished painting the doors, and finishing tasks here and there throughout the room. My best friend's mom comes next week to make the curtains and bedding. We still haven't decided what to do about the glider; I just love the one Rusty's sister gave us and am leaning more and more towards just paying to get it redone. Other than hanging some things here and there, we are getting in the home stretch!

I'm feeling pretty well, just having some swollen hands and feet. I can no longer wear my wedding band which makes me sad. I'll either put it on a necklace to wear or get a fake one for the meantime.



Toby and Rusty working on the blinds. Toby always wants to be in the center of what's going on!

32 Weeks!
We are getting more and more excited about this little one!

4 comments:

  1. you get cuter with every picture! i love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that baby G can't wait to come & join in the fun with a mommy & daddy that know how to play & laugh as well as 'seriously parent'! I'm glad Tobi can read directions to Rusty but with his being a little jealous, it's probably good to recheck what he's reading :) YOU are beautiful & beaming. Grateful that you & baby are doing well. Keeping all in prayer. Love you 'more' mommee

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, I love reading your blog! You just look so darn adorable! Can't wait to meet little baby G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, cute as always!!! : ) love the dress on you : )

    ReplyDelete