Friday, March 16, 2012

3, 4, 5 months oh my!

So I have failed to post Rett's 3, 4, and 5 month pictures that I took forever ago! I guess it's more important that I'm writing in his journal rather than the blog:)


 Rett at 3 months:




Rett at 4 months:


I love this picture... it looks like he is having a conversation with George!



Rett at 5 months:



It's amazing just to look at 3 months and 5 months! He is able to sit with little to no assistance and has found his toes! My favorite thing is when babies find their feet! It's just about the sweetest thing ever.

We are going to try our first long car trip at the end of this month to visit Rett's Grammy, Poppy, and Great Grandmama. We are pretty much going in with little to no expectations of Rett; something we realized a long time ago to save us grief. Then in May we'll have our first beach trip! It will be so fun to see Rett in the sand; although it will be a huge shock and change to the standard beach trips!

Rett loves to:
- Play in his exersaucer (thank you so much Aunt Jess!! It has been a life saver!)
-Eat his hands
-Laugh. He has just started to do this and it is the sweetest thing ever.
-Stand. I mean why would you sit if you could stand?!!
-Watch us eat. He is fascinated with us eating! I know it's coming soon to feed him!

Rett continues to be such a joy!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh cute, cute!! i'm really seeing lots of rusty in him : )

    ReplyDelete