Monday, March 5, 2012

Rett's 4 month pictures


We really wanted to make sure that we got some pictures for Rett at 4/8/12 months. We found this amazing girl Amber Beckham (amberbeckham.com/). 
 

Amber was great with Rett! She really captured his sweet spirit even if he was exhausted by the end of it all!






I love this picture because Rett is just now getting "into" his feet!

My sweet boy.
Our little guy continues to grow by leaps and bounds! He weighs 15lbs 10.5 oz and is in the 75% for height. I'm really hoping he has his daddy's height. He continues to meet milestone after milestone, which I am forever grateful for; even if it means my baby is growing up.

5 comments:

  1. Sarah, you have a gorgeous little man with a very beautiful mama! The pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah--love them!!! amber did awesome! so glad you liked her! i never have met her in person just adore his sister. lesli : ) and she was so sweet with all our messages! she did great! he does sometimes look like reed in his pictures : ) love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooove the pictures! he looks so happy and healthy! can't wait for you guys to come down here :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these pictures!!!! when can i order???
    love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family! I love these pictures. I need to come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete