Thursday, March 29, 2012

Week of grandparents!

This past week, Rett was with all but 1 grandparent! My dad (Grandpa) and stepmom (Grandma) came to visit the weekend before last. They hadn't seen Rett since Christmas, so needless to say he had changed alot. We mostly hung out at the house and watched some good ole march maddness! Rett did get to try the swing out for the first time. To say he loves it would be an understatement!






My mom (Gigi) then came in town for a conference on Wednesday and watched Rett on Thursday. He was so good for her which I am so grateful for!

Then we made our first 10 hour trip to see the Goodsell gang! It was Rusty's dad's (Poppy/Grandpa) birthday. Last year we also made the trip to tell the family. This year, we got to bring the little guy with us. He did great in the car!! He fussed a little when he was tired but not for long and then would pass out. He even did great in the pack n play. I'm hoping that all of this good behavior continues when we go to the beach in May.






4 Generations

We are getting back into the swing of our schedule! Rett is teething and has a runny nose so he's been a little fussy lately. He continues to grow and reach milestones! I walked in on him playing and he was up on all 4 rocking back and forth. I mean where did the time go?! I thought I just had a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment